Thank you for reaching out to the Lucid community. Lost work is a high-priority issue, and we would love to take a closer look at what many have occurred in your document and how your work can be restored.
If the document is completely missing from your account:
- The document(s) may still be there. Can you double check that you're in the correct account? Sometimes users will use single sign on while signed into a different email account, which can produce errors. I suggest that you make sure you've checked any and all Lucidchart accounts that might be under your email address(es). We would be happy to check any email addresses in our system that you are unsure of.
- It is easy to accidentally delete documents. Could you please check that the documents aren’t in your trash?
- If the documents were shared with you and now you no longer see them in your account it is possible that whoever shared it with you rescinded your access. We would recommend reaching out to whoever owns the document to have them re-share it with you.
- Your documents might be hiding in your browser history. If you carefully look through your browser history when you last worked on the document, you might be able to find it. If you are able to find it please send us the URL and that could help us track it down.
If the document is still in your account, but your changes are missing:
- Can you try opening the document in a Chrome Incognito browsing session? This often improves performance by starting a fresh cookie session and disabling your extensions.
- If you have a Professional level account you can also check the revision history to see if the changes are there. Please see this article for information on how you can restore from a previous version.
- It's also worth noting that saving issues are often related to an unstable internet connection. You many want to look at your internet connection to confirm that this is not a factor.
If the issue persists, please let me know!