Thanks for reaching out on the Community. I have some troubleshooting steps that I think will help:
1. The document might be there now, but for some reason didn't show up when you last looked. Can you double check to ensure the documents aren't there?
2. You may have logged into the wrong account, possibly by using single sign on while signed into a different email account. I suggest that you make sure you've checked any and all Lucidchart accounts that might be under your email address(es).
3. Your documents might be hiding in your browser history. If you carefully look through your browser history when you last worked on the document, you might be able to find it. Simply click on the name of the document in your history and it should be restored to your account.
4. If your docs are still there, but not updated with your latest work, you can check the revision history. Click here for a screenshot of how you can restore from a previous version. Here's a summary of the steps:
- Open the document
- On the right-hand side you'll see an icon of a clock; click on it
- This will extend a window with a history of your various versions. Simply click on one of the previous versions to restore it.