In the Identity Management Panel of the Admin Panel, you can customize your security settings in Lucidchart to match the security settings of your organization.
- Google SSO
- Office 365
- SAML. Note that unless this SSO method is set as the default sign-on method, users will be able to log in through the SAML API but will not be able to use SAML to log in through the Lucidchart API.
In the User Sign In tab, you can also set your team’s default authentication method. This is the log in method that users will encounter when they click “Next” or hit the “Enter” key after typing their email address into the Lucidchart log in page. For example, the Lucidchart team has Google SSO set up as our default sign-on method, so employees will be directed to log in with Google when they click “Next” or hit “Enter.”
Note: This feature will not prevent users from logging in with a whitelisted IP address and then moving to another address that is not whitelisted.
CIDR Notation: This feature requires CIDR notation to denote IP ranges, e.g. 192.168.2.0/24.
Force Password Reset
By pressing this button, you will force a password reset for every member of your organization. When a user logs in after you do this, they will be prompted to change their password.
If you enable domain lockdown, users who attempt to sign up for a Lucidchart account will be notified that an enterprise account already exists with their given domain and they will be redirected to verify their identity. Once they have verified their identity, they will be pulled into your organization’s Lucidchart account.
The domain lockdown feature prevents users from creating unauthorized teams outside of your team account and allows you to set security standards for your entire organization.
You can select one of the following options for verifying your user’s identities.
- Confirmation email: The user will receive an email with a confirmation link. Once they click on the link, they will be pulled into your Lucidchart account.
- SAML authentication: This option will redirect users to your organization’s SAML instance. Once they log in successfully they will be pulled into your account.
- Google SSO authentication: This option will redirect users to authenticate via Google SSO. Once they have successfully logged in, they will be pulled into your Lucidchart account.
- Office 365 SSO authentication: This option will redirect your users to authenticate via their Office 365 credentials. Once they have successfully logged in, they will be pulled into your Lucidchart account.
- Redirect to custom authentication URL: This allows users to redirect to a different SSO provider via an authentication URL.
Note: Due to the security demands of domain lockdown, you will need to click the "Contact Support" link to fill out a request form.