In the Collaboration tile of the admin panel, you can adjust your team’s sharing settings to meet your organization’s security needs. You can also increase your team’s productivity by enabling Team Folders and Team Assets.
Note that the advanced collaboration security controls, as well as Team Folders, are only available to Enterprise accounts. To upgrade to an Enterprise account, check out our pricing page or contact our sales team.
- The ability for users on the account to share documents, images, and folders with all users on the account at once
- The ability for users to share specific images (rather than all images being shared automatically)
- The ability for users to use chat in the editor
- Domain Invitations: Toggle this setting if you do not wish other users on your domain to request joining your account.
This setting allows your to control whether users on your account can create access links to Lucidchart documents. If you set this to "Public," users will be able to create public or account-only links. If you set this to "Restricted," users will only be able to create links that are accessible to other users on your account. Note: The "restricted" option will be applied retroactively to existing document links, but the "off" option will not affect existing links.
Sharing Via Email
- Do not restrict sharing by domain: When this option is selected, users will be able to share information to users on any domain.
- Warn team members who share documents to emails outside given domains: When this option is selected, a warning message will be sent to a user whenever that user attempts to share a document outside the whitelisted domains.
- Restrict sharing documents by domain: When this option is selected, users will only be able to share documents to people with whitelisted domains. If a user attempts to share outside of the whitelist they will get a notification saying that they are not allowed to do so.
If you have opted to warn or restrict users based on shared-to domains, you will be able to input permitted domains that you would like to whitelist in the text box at the bottom of the “Domain Restrictions” section. If you don’t do this, everyone on your team will be warned and restricted every time they attempt to share a document.
This setting allows you to control whether users on your account can publish documents to web pages.
- Click on the Team Folder Setup finger tab in the Collaboration tile of the Admin Panel.
- Check the box next to Allow only admins to create Team Folders.
- Enter the admin name, email, phone number, or weblink in the text box.
- Click Save Changes.