In the Collaboration tile of the admin panel, you can adjust your team’s sharing settings to meet your organization’s security needs. You can also increase your team’s productivity by enabling Team Folders and Team Assets.
Note that the advanced collaboration security controls, as well as Team Folders, are only available to Enterprise accounts. To upgrade to an Enterprise account, check out our pricing page or contact our sales team.
- The ability for users on the account to share documents, images, and folders with all users on the account at once
- The ability for users to share specific images (rather than all images being shared automatically)
- The ability for users to use chat in the editor
- The ability for users to generate a shareable access link of their documents for public document sharing
- The ability for users to share documents via email to emails outside specified domains
- The ability for users to publish documents to web pages
- The ability for users on the account to accept an invite to leave your team and join another
- Click on the Team Folder Setup finger tab in the Collaboration tile of the Admin Panel.
- Check the box next to Allow only admins to create Team Folders.
- Enter the admin name, email, phone number, or weblink in the text box.
- Click Save Changes.