In this tutorial we will walk you through the steps to convert your inserted Draw.io diagrams to Lucidchart diagrams in your Confluence Server instance.
- Navigate to the page that contains the diagrams you would like to convert. Open the file in Draw.io and download as a XML file.
- Go into edit mode in your Confluence page.
- Using the plus icon on the toolbar at the top of the editor, insert a new Lucidchart diagram via the Lucidchart selection in the dropdown.
- Once the Lucidchart editor opens you can import the diagram via the import menu.
- Once the diagram imports, select it from the documents list and it will be added to your Confluence page. At this point you will be redirected back to Confluence.
- The conversion is now finished and you can delete your original Draw.io diagram from your Confluence page.