The Lucidchart Box integration allows you to open your Lucidchart diagrams directly from your Box account.
To install the integration:
- Go to your Account Settings page.
- On the finger tabs along the left side, select the option entitled “Box.”
- From there, click to link your Lucidchart account to your Box account. Here, if you haven’t already, you will need to log into Box and then confirm.
- After you have integrated, you may have to sync some documents to your Box account. Once that is completed, you will have a setting to unlink your account from Box if you wish.
- In Box, you will see a “Lucidchart” folder. Once you open that folder, you can right-click > More Actions > Open with Lucidchart to open up your document and continue editing.