The Lucidchart Box integration allows you to open your Lucidchart diagrams directly from your Box account.
To install the integration:
- Go to your Account Settings page.
- On the finger tabs along the left side, select the option entitled “Box.”
- From there, click to link your Lucidchart account to your Box account. Here, if you haven’t already, you will need to log into Box and then confirm.
- After you have integrated, you may have to sync some documents to your Box account. Once that is completed, you will have a setting to unlink your account from Box if you wish.
- In Box, you will see a “Lucidchart” folder. Once you open that folder, you can click the three dots next to the share option > Integrations > Open with Lucidchart to open up your document and continue editing from within Lucidchart.
- Once you are done editing in Lucidchart you can return to Box via the "Return to Box" button on the top right of the editor.
- If you wish to view a preview of your diagram from within Box, simply click the document title and your preview will load.
- If you have missing documents in your Box account:
- First go to your account setting page in Lucidchart and confirm all diagrams have been synced. You will know this is true if a blue SYNC button is not present below your green Link/Unlink Account button.
- If the documents are still missing try unlinking and relinking your Box account using the green Link/Unlink button.
- Make sure you give some time for these documents to sync automatically.
- If you still do not see the documents please contact support.
- Please note that Lucidchart is currently incompatible with Box's "Restrict Content Creation" (RCC) setting.