- Select "View" from the top menu.
- Mouse over "Developer."
- Use the hotkey "Alt+Command+I”.
- Select "Tools" from the top menu.
- Mouse over "Web Developer."
- Select "Browser Console."
- Use the hotkey "Shift+Command+J."
- Select the "Errors" tab.
- Open the menu tab in the top right corner.
- Mouse over "More Tools" until the cascaded menu opens.
- Select "Developer tools."
- Use the hotkey "Ctrl+Shift+I."
- Open the menu in the top right corner.
- Mouse over “Developer” until the cascaded menu opens.
- Select “Browser Console.”
- Use the hotkey “Ctrl+Shift+J.”
- Click the “Settings” button in the top right corner.
- Toggle on “F12 developer tools."
- Use the hotkey “F12.”
Internet Explorer is the least ideal browser because there are multiple versions and some are outdated for web apps like Lucidchart. Internet Explorer 11 is supported, but we strongly recommend making sure that compatibility mode is turned off.
Please ensure you're on the latest version of a browser by following the appropriate links: