Are you looking for more shapes than you currently see in your Editor? You can access additional shapes through our existing More Shapes library, importing Visio Stencils and SVG files, in addition to searching.
Note: Some shape libraries are only available to Pro, Team, and Enterprise accounts. To upgrade your account, check out our pricing page.
- Simply press “M” on your keyboard, OR click “Shapes” on the top left side of the editor.
- Look through the libraries, check the boxes by libraries you want to open, and press “Save.” To filter subgroups of shapes in a library, click a drop down arrow and select only the boxes next to the subgroups you would like to have appear in your toolbox.
Note: Certain shape libraries are unavailable to free accounts. Limited-access shape libraries include mind maps, UI mockups and wireframes.
You can gain the benefits of Lucidchart without losing your shapes from Visio. Visio Stencil import is only available to Pro and Team accounts, but you can use any Stencils you imported during your free trial. To import your Visio stencils, follow the instructions below.
Note: Visio stencil import is a premium feature offered on Pro, Team, and Enterprise accounts. To upgrade your account, check out our pricing page.
- Open the shape manager from inside the editor (using the “More Shapes” button or "M" on your keyboard).
- Click “Visio Stencil” button in the top-left corner of the window.
- Click “Choose File,” and select the Visio stencil file from your computer.
- Click “Upload.” Wait for the file to import (files larger than 1 MB can take longer than one minute). Imported stencils will appear in their own custom library. They will carry the folder name that you have assigned the upload.
Your SVG files can also be imported. To do so, simply click the SVG option at the top of the Shape Manager window, attach the files and click “import.” These shapes will then appear in the “Custom” section of your shape libraries list.
Note: SVG import is a premium feature offered on Pro, Team, and Enterprise accounts. To upgrade your account, check out our pricing page.
Still can't find what you're looking for? Try using our search bar in the upper left hand corner to find images from Lucidchart, Bing, and Iconfinder. These images can be dragged and dropped into your document.