If you see the Mega Menu icon in the top left corner, check out this article.
The publish feature makes it easy to share documents with anyone on the web. You can publish your diagram to a unique Lucidchart web page, publish it to a permanent PDF link, or share it in our Community for others to view and comment on.
Publish a Document
- Click "Share" from the Menu bar, then select "Publish" and a menu will appear.
- Click the "Share" button in the top right corner and a menu will appear.
- Select your publishing option(s).
- Click on a link icon to show the URL you can copy and paste from.
- If you want to publish a selection of a page, click "Publish Selection" and you will then click and drag around the area you want published. Then click the "Share" button again to view the link.
Note: If you want to embed the image in a website, blog, or wiki, use the Web Page option and then use a normal HTML img src tag. You can also see our tutorial on Embedding a diagram into a blog or website.