The publish feature makes it easy to share documents with anyone on the web. You can publish your diagram to a unique Lucidchart web page, publish it to a permanent PDF link, or share it in our Community for others to view and comment on.
Publish a Document
- Click "Share" from the Menu bar, then select "Publish" and a menu will appear.
- Click the "Share" button in the top right corner and a menu will appear.
- Select your publishing option(s).
- Click on a link icon to show the URL you can copy and paste from.
- If you want to publish a selection of a page, click "Publish Selection" and you will then click and drag around the area you want published. Then click the "Share" button again to view the link.
Note: If you want to embed the image in a website, blog, or wiki, use the Web Page option and then use a normal HTML img src tag. You can also see our tutorial on Embedding a diagram into a blog or website.