Follow this tutorial to install Lucidchart on your Google Apps domain. Once installed, Lucidchart appears in the 'Apps Launcher' menu of your school or company Gmail; when clicked, it will automatically provision accounts for new users and place them on the team.
Service and Super Admins: Install Lucidchart for Google Apps
Note: If you want an existing Lucidchart account to be linked to Google Apps, ensure that your Lucidchart account is set up under the same email address as your domain email address. You can easily change this by visiting "Account" > "User Settings" in Lucidchart.
To install Lucidchart for Google Apps, follow these steps:
Go to the Google Apps Marketplace.
Search for Lucidchart and click "Install App".
Lucidchart will ask for permission to access some of your domain data. Check the box to accept the terms and conditions and press "Accept".
Once Lucidchart is installed, the first pop up will explain how to notify your users. Click "Next".
The next pop up will be explain how to access Lucidchart. Click "Next".
The final pop up will explain how to customize the integration with your Lucidchart team. Click "Additional Team Setup".
Lucidchart will open in a new browser tab/window, and you will be prompted to set up your team.
Navigate to the Lucidchart Team page. Click "Admin" > "Users" > "Add Users by Domain" to see a list of domain email addresses and invite new and existing Lucidchart users to join your team.
- Lucidchart can sync with your Google Apps domain to automatically provision or delete Lucidchart users when you add or remove them from your Google Apps administration portal. If you receive any errors activating provisioning synchronization, follow the "Updating for new permissions" instructions below to ensure you have granted Lucidchart sufficient data access, which is required to sync provisioning.
Updating for new permissions
If you see the following pink banner on your "Manage Google Apps" page...
Do the following to update your Google Apps permission for Lucidchart:
- Visit your Google Apps admin console (admin.google.com)
- Click on "Apps" > "Marketplace Apps."
- Select Lucidchart Diagrams.
- Click "Data access" and make sure data access is granted. Please make sure that you also have API access enabled. See this screencast for details on how to do this.
- Your permissions should now be granted inside your Google Apps console as well as your 'Manage Google Apps' page. Refresh your Lucidchart Google Apps page to see a complete list of users from your domain.