Easily manage your Lucidchart team by setting up Lucidchart for your G Suite domain. With the G Suite integration, you can invite users on your domain to join your Lucidchart team, set Google OAuth Log-in (Google SSO) as team members' default log-in method, and provision users with Lucidchart accounts directly in G Suite.
Note: G Suite provisioning is only available to Enterprise accounts. To upgrade, please contact our sales team.
To install Lucidchart for GSuite, follow these steps:
- Go to the Google Suite Marketplace.
- Search for Lucidchart and click Domain Install.
- Lucidchart will need permission to access your domain data. Click Continue to grant this permission and continue with the installation.
- In the next modal, click Complete additional setup now to link to your Lucidchart account.
**If you dismiss this dialog without completing the setup, users on your domain will not be added to your Lucidchart account upon sign-on. Instead, they will be put on individual Lucidchart accounts, because Lucidchart will not have a way of associating their credentials with your team.**
- Navigate to your Lucidchart admin panel by clicking "Team" in the top banner.
- Click the Users tile.
- Click +User in the top right.
- Click "Add by Domain." A list of domain email addresses will appear from which you can invite new and existing Lucidchart users to join your team.
To set Google single sign-on as the default sign-on method for users on your team, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Lucidchart account and go to your admin panel by clicking "Team" in the top banner.
- Click the Identity Management tile.
- In the User Sign In finger tab, make sure that Google single sign-on is selected. You can select or un-select any of the other methods.
- Select Google SSO from the default authentication dropdown.
- Click "Save changes."
Note: The ability to provision users with GSuite is an enterprise-only feature. To upgrade, please visit our pricing page or contact our sales team.
No. You can provision users with GSuite, or set up a GSuite SAML/SCIM connection with user provisioning, but it is not possible to assign licenses to users with this connection.
I am getting a red banner in my admin panel that is telling me to configure GSuite or turn off Google SSO. What does this mean?
This banner indicates that you have not completed the set-up flow to install Lucidchart for your GSuite domain, and the domains listed in the domain lockdown section of your admin panel are not registered with the integration. This means that users with valid oauth credentials will not be added to your account when they try to sign up with Lucidchart. Please complete the additional set-up instructions to properly install Lucidchart for GSuite.