With Lucidchart, you can crop an image in seconds.
- Select a user uploaded image and...
- Right-click > Edit Mask
- From the Menu bar, Edit > Edit Mask, OR
- From Graphic panel on the right dock click Edit Mask.
- The canvas turns yellow to indicate that you are in cropping mode. Four blue marks will appear around the outside to re-size the image, and four more on the inside to crop. Drag the crop marks to adjust the portion and size of the user image you would like visible.
- Once the crop marks have been adjusted, press Enter to save the crop, or press Escape to exit crop-editing mode without saving any changes.
- Changing the size or orientation of the image does not affect the crop. The crop is also non-destructive, so you can restore or adjust the image cropping at any time.