Lucidchart allows easy import of Visio, Gliffy, OmniGraffly, and AWS files. You can also download your diagrams as PDF, PNG, JPEG, VDX, or SVG files. See below for more information on importing and exporting!
It can be helpful to import diagrams from other tools or platforms. Lucidchart allows you to import diagrams from MS Visio (.vdx), Gliffy (.gxml, .gliffy), and Omnigraffle (.graffle, .graffle.zip).
To import your diagrams, follow these steps:
- On the “My Documents” page, click the “Import” dialogue box and select the diagram type you wish to upload.
- Select the file you wish to upload and click “Import.”
- Click the diagram link to open the imported diagram.
It can be helpful to export diagrams to other file formats. Lucidchart allows you to export your Lucidchart diagrams as .pdf, .png, .jpeg, .vdx, and .svg file formats.
To export your diagrams, follow these steps:
- Open the diagram you want to export.
- Open the “File” menu and select “Download As.”
- Select the file type you would like to export the diagram to, as well as the content you would like to export. If you are exporting the diagram as an image file, select the image quality of the export.
- Click “Download.”