If you are migrating between the Lucidchart web editor and Lucidchart OnPrem for Confluence Server, your Lucidchart documents will not automatically move with you. However, you can transfer your Lucidchart documents by exporting them as VDX files and importing them into the Lucidchart editor or the app for OnPrem. See the steps below for an overview of this process.
- Open up a diagram within the Lucidchart editor or in the app for OnPrem.
- Navigate to File > Download As.
- Select Visio (VDX) and click Download.
- If you are using the Lucidchart cloud connector for Confluence Server or Cloud, open up a Confluence page and navigate to the Lucidchart editor.
- In the Lucidchart documents page, click “Import” and then “Import Visio.”
- Choose the Visio file that you would like to import and click “Import.”
- Navigate to a page within OnPrem.
- Click on the “+” at the top of your page. Select “Add Lucidchart (onprem) Diagram” from the drop-down menu that appears.
- From the panel on the left of the window that appears, select “Import Visio/Gliffy File.”
- Choose the Visio file that you would like to import and click “Import File.”