**For more information on CIDR notation, please navigate to the Identity Management article**
With a Lucidchart Enterprise account, you can collaborate easily with your colleagues and customize your security settings to best fit the needs of your company. All of your administrative work will be done in your Admin panel, which you can access by clicking on the TEAM hyperlink in the navigation bar of your documents page.
If you are the admin of a team account, many of the features in the admin panel will not be available to you. To upgrade to an enterprise account, check out our pricing page or contact our sales team.
Please see the following articles to learn how to manage your account through the Lucidchart admin panel:
- See The Admin Panel: User Management to learn about user and group management
- See The Admin Panel: Licensing Settings to learn about the settings available for managing user licenses
- See The Admin Panel: Collaboration Settings to learn how to adjust your team's the sharing and collaboration settings
- See the Integrations Page to learn about the variety of integrations available to your Lucidchart account
- To learn about Lucidchart's Key Management Service, please see our Key Management Service information page or contact our sales team.
- To learn how to configure team attributes, see Custom Tags and Team Attributes, and to learn how to configure custom status values and colors to improve organization across your team, see this article.
- To learn how to manage the sign-in and authentication settings of your team, see The Admin Panel: Identity Management or watch the Identity Management video.