Lucidchart has an Enterprise application with Azure that supports O365 Centralized Deployment and a variety of sign-on methods. Centralized Deployment and Microsoft Office 365 single sign-on (sso) are available to Lucidchart Team and Enterprise accounts. SAML and SCIM with Azure AD is only available to Lucidchart Enterprise accounts.
This article provides instructions for Team and Enterprise admins to centrally deploy the Lucidchart add-ins for Microsoft Office and enable O365 sso. For instructions on setting up SAML or SCIM with Azure, please see the Azure SAML and SCIM Integration article.
If you are on a Lucidchart Team account and would like to upgrade to Enterprise, please contact our sales team.
Yes! The Microsoft add-ins are available for users on all account levels. To learn how to install the add-in for individual accounts and use the integration, please see the Microsoft Integrations Help Center article.
Is O365 sign-on available to all account types?
Yes, O365 sign-on is available to all Lucidchart account types. If you are on an individual account, you can log in with O365 through the log-in page. If you are on a Team or Enterprise account, you can log in via O365 if your admin has enabled this sign on method for users on your team.
What security features does Lucidchart support for O365 sign-on for teams?
If you have a Lucidchart Enterprise account, you can set up domain lockdown with O365 sign-on for your organization. If you have a Team or Enterprise account, you can limit log-in methods so users on your account can only access Lucidchart through O365 sign-on.
Does Lucidchart support SAML log-in for Azure AD?
Yes, Lucidchart supports SAML log-in for Enterprise accounts. See the Azure SAML and SCIM Integration Help Center article for set-up instructions. If you are on a Lucidchart Team account and would like to upgrade to Enterprise, please contact our sales team.
I am encountering an error message when I try to log in via O365.
Sorry about that! If you are having trouble with O365 log-in, there are a few things you can try:
- If you are on a Lucidchart Team or Enterprise account, please reach out to one of your account admins to ensure that O365 SSO is enabled on your account. (Admins, you can check this setting in the Identity Management tile of the Admin Panel.)
- Browser cookies may be causing authentication issues, so please try again with an incognito or private window.
- If the issue persists, please contact our support team.
Yes! Changes to domains and sign-on methods will not affect the data that is stored in your users' Lucidchart accounts.
- From the Office 365 Admin panel, select Settings > Services & add-ins.
- Click “Deploy Add-in” and follow the Microsoft dialog (see this Microsoft Help Center article for steps).
- Search for Lucidchart in the Office Store and click “Add” next to the add-in(s) you’d like to add.
- Click “Edit” to adjust who has access to the add-in, then click “Save.” The add-in will be deployed.
- Click “Team” to navigate to your Admin panel and then click on the Identity Management tile.
- Under “User Sign In,” check the box next to “Allow Office365 single sign-on." You can select or un-select any of the other methods. Click “Save Changes.”
If you would like to make Office 365 the default log-in method for users on your team, select it from the "Default authentication" dropdown.