O365 Centralized Deployment enables you to centrally manage and distribute the Lucidchart Office add-in across your entire organization or to specific users and groups. The O365 Lucidchart add-in is available for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Navigate to the O365 Admin panel by selecting the "Admin" tile on the O365 home page.
- Navigate to the "Services & add-ins" page by selecting the "Settings" gear icon on the left pane and select "Services & add-ins."
- Select the "Upload Add-In" button at the top-left of the "Services & add-ins" page.
- Click "Next" on the "Centralized Deployment" dialogue.
- Select "I want to add an Add-In from the Office Store" and select "Next."
- Search for "Lucidchart" and select "Add" next to the add-in or add-ins that you wish to add.
- To adjust add-in access select "Edit" across from "Who has access?"
- Select "Everyone" to grant the Lucidchart add-in to all users, or "Specific Users/Groups" to grant more limited access.
- Click "Save" to deploy the Lucidchart add-in, and you should be all set!
To set Office365 single sign-on as the default sign-on method for users on your team, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Lucidchart account and go to your admin panel by clicking "Team" in the top banner.
- Click the Identity Management tile.
- In the User Sign In finger tab, make sure that Office365 single sign-on is selected. You can select or un-select any of the other methods.
- Select Office365 from the default authentication dropdown.
- Click "Save changes."