Lucidchart integrates with Zoho Connect, the enterprise social network. Post your documents directly to Zoho Connect or start a new diagram within the platform when your conversation could benefit from more visualization.
Group Admins can sync Lucidchart and Zoho Connect in just a few steps:
- Go to the Zoho Connect group page you would like to sync.
- Click "Settings" in the top right corner of the page.
- Select "Integrations."
- Click "+ Add new integration."
- Locate the Locate the Lucidchart integration, and click "+ Add."
Zoho will take you to a page where you’ll need to authenticate your Lucidchart account and select the group that will receive updates from this integration.
To start a new document within Zoho Connect, follow these steps:
- In your selected group, above the "What’s on your mind right now?" prompt, click the plug icon to access third-party integrations. Select Lucidchart.
- Add a title for your new document.
- Click "Create Lucidchart."
- Within the automated message that appears in your feed, click the document title to open the new document in Lucidchart.
To post your diagram as an image in your Zoho Connect group, follow these steps:
- In the top right corner of the Lucidchart editor, click "Post to Zoho Connect."
- An automated message will appear in Zoho Connect with your diagram.
Note: The image is not live. Repeat the steps to post a new image after updates have been made.