Your Lucidchart Account Settings can be found at the top right corner of the Document Queue.
From the User Settings panel you will be able to change:
- First and last name
- Username, email address
- Language Settings
- Communication Preferences
- Team information (If you are associated with a team)
If you have forgotten your password, click on the "Forgot your password?" link and an email will be sent to the email address associated with your account with instructions on how to reset it.
The preferences panel gives you the capability to customize your experience in the Lucidchart Editor.
- Set the default zoom
- Adjust the default line binding
- Set the default page units (inches vs. centimeters)
- Determine what happens after drawing lines
- Set the default page size
- Toggle grid lines
- Enable Lucidchart Search
- Enable IconFinder Search
For information on how to integrate with Google Drive, please see the Lucidchart in Google Drive help center article.